The primary objective is to aid teaching / learning Anatomy using radiological images.
See Neuroscience for radiological anatomy of the head and spine.
Principles of radiology and radiation – including:
- Plain Films
- Chest x-ray
- 4 views abdomen
- Long bones of
- Great vessels and other vasculature
Method of incorporation of the material in the curriculum:
- Intro to Radiology; Dr. Kenneth
- Radiology of the Back and Upper Limb; Dr.
Davide Bova, MD
- Radiology of the Head and Neck(1); Dr. Lotfi
- Radiology of the Head and Neck (2); Dr.
Lotfi Hacein-Bey, MD
- Radiology of the Thorax; Dr. Terrence
C. Demos, MD
- Radiology of the Abdomen; Dr. Kathleen
- Radiology of the Pelvis; Dr. Nasir
- Radiology of the Lower Extremity; Dr. Marc
- Cross Section Case Wrap Up; Dr. Terrence
Demos and Dr. Kenneth Pier
- Cross Sectional Anatomy Visible Human Project
- Radiology Curriculum for Self Study