|2. Perform steps 5, 34, 38, 42, 52, and 53, of
||Small Group discussion/demonstration
- Co-facilitator leads a group discussion to review the major concepts learned form the
readings and lecture.
- Co-facilitator demonstrates steps 5, 34, 38, 42, 52 and 53 to the group.
- In smaller groups, students practice these steps on one another. Each student must be
observed performing these steps.
- Co-facilitator reviews the steps and ensures understanding by all.
- Co-facilitator reviews how to record the exam of the organ systems learned at that