|2. Perform steps 35, 36, 37 and
39 of the BSE.
||Small group discussion and demonstration
- Co-facilitator leads a group discussion to review the major concepts learned from
the readings and lecture.
- Co-facilitator demonstrates steps 35, 36, 37, and 39 to the group.
- In smaller groups, students practice these steps on one another. Each student must be
observed performing these steps.
- Co-facilitator reviews the steps and ensures understanding by all.
- Co-facilitator reviews how to record the exam of the organ systems learned at that