Studying for the Family
Medicine Clerkship Exam
1) Complete the 40 fmCASES:
2) Radiology Curriculum on the Family Medicine LUMEN website
Working with Families, article.
Loyola Vertical Curriculum (Self-Study - Not on Final Exam)
For those wishing to go online for more information, the following sites are recommended.
- US Practice Guidelines Clearinghouse: www.guideline.gov. Public resource for evidence-based medicine clinical practice guidelines. The Agency for Healthcare Research and Policy.
- American Academy of Family Physicians: www.aafp.org.
- AMA Journals: www.ama-assn.org. Abstracts of articles from each of the AMA “Archive” journals.
- American Medical Students Association (AMSA): www.amsa.org/well. Webpage of resources relating to medical student well being.
Return to top
Audio and video files distributed over the internet
- www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts Free podcatching software
- www.accessmedicine.com McGraw-Hill’s subscription service