Instructions to Medical students
Academic Year 2011-2012
- You are required to learn the principles of Radiology throughout your medical school curriculum.
- Students who have a special interest should take an elective rotation in Radiology.
- The computer assisted instructional module is provided for self directed learning.
- The curricular objectives and method of implementation in each course/clerkship is outlined under course based curriculum.
- Radiology curricular objectives will be incorporated in each course/clerkship and the web module.
line resources has been established for each block.
Text Book. Essentials of Radiology by Mettler
of Internet resources are encouraged.
with radiologist is encouraged in clinical years.
lectures (7) in pre clinical courses.
sessions in PCM2.
Intro Radiology session.
sessions in Surgery (3).
Images project during MS3 clerkships.
70% passing score.
Block examinations one in MS1, two in MS2 and 1 in MS3.
year end high stake examination in combination with other vertical curricula.
in Radiology by passing all of the Block exams and High stake 3rd year end exam.
any failed component.