Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gyne Onc (if not done as required Wards Sub-I)
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics Sub-I (if not done as required Wards Sub-I)
- Gyne Sub-I (if not done as required Wards Sub-I)
- Radiology (with emphasis on ultrasound)
2. Sub-I Recommended
- Wards: Benign Gyne, Gyne Onc, Ob/Gyn
- ICU: SICU
3. Narrative comments:
Research in the field is suggested. Students could do this through STAR or Hnoors in Research program or independently seek out a faculty member in the department.
Expert: Ronald Potkul, M.D.; Scott Graziano, M.D.
Telephone: 708.216.5423; 708.216.4033
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Home | Specialties Guide