- Perlman JI, Delany CM, Sothern RB, Skolnick KA, Murray D et al. “Relationships between 24h observations in intraocular pressure vs. blood pressure, heart rate, nitric oxide and age in the medical chronobiology aging project.” Clin Ter 158: 31-47, 2007.
- Jay WM and Jay S. “Jaw-Winking (Marcus Gunn Phenomenon); 50 Years Ago in the Journal of Pediatrics.” J Pediatr. 1957; 50: 52-54, 2007.
- Bouchard CS, Bu P, Zaya N, Risk P, Carey R. “A comparison of the in vitro and in vivo susceptibilities of common ocular infectious agents to chlorhexidine, Ciprofloxacin and
Sitole S, Ahmad AZ. Lacrimal sac melanoma: “A case report and review of the literature.” Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg.Vol. 23, 2007.
- Hayek BR, Sitole S, Andreoli M, Banich, A, Ahmad AZ. “Bilateral eyelid edema and oribital cellulitis associated with Pott's Puffy Tumor.” Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. Vol. 23:2:163-165, 2007.
- Sitole S, Jay WM. “Spasm of the near reflex in a patient with multiple sclerosis.” Semin Ophthalmol 22:29-31, 2007.
- Hagerman KE, Taussig MJ, Coalter JD and Jay WM. “Low-Vision Rehabilitation in Patients with Visual and Cognitive Impairment.” Visual Impairment Research, 9:1, 19-22, 2007.
- Legge GE, Cheung S-H, Yu D, Chung ST, Lee H-W, Owens, DP.” The case for the visual span as a sensory bottleneck in reading.” Journal of Vision, 7(2):9, 1-15, 2007.
- Russo PA, Bouchard CS, Galasso J. “Extended-Wear Silicone Hydrogel Soft Contact Lenses in the Management of Moderate-to-Severe Dry Eye Signs and Symptoms Secondary to Graft-Versus-Host Disease.” Eye & Contact Lens: Science & Clinical Practice. 33(3): 144-147, 2007.
- Jay W. “50 Years Ago in the Journal of Pediatrics.” The Journal of Pediatrics; Comparison of Ocular Reactions Using Penicillin and Bacitracin Ointments in Ophthalmia Neonatorum Prophylaxis. Margileth, A.M. J Pediatr 1957;51:646-51, 2007.
- Kim MH, Khanna A. “Bilateral Exudative Retinal Detachments in the Tubulointerstitial Nephritis and Uveitis Syndrome Secondary to Posterior Scleritis.” Retinal Cases and Brief Reports. 1(2): 98-100, Spring 2007.
- Dafer RM, Schneck M, Friberg TR, Jay WM. “Intravitreal Ranibizumab and Bevacizumab: A Review of Risk.” Semin Ophthalmol, 22;3, 201-204, 2007.
- Perlman JI, Delaney CM, Sothern RB, Skolnik KA, Murray D. “Relationship between 24th observations in intraocular pressure vs. blood pressure, heart rate, nitric oxide and age in the medical chronobiology aging project.” Clin Ter.; 158 (1):31-41, 2007.
- Marriott E and Jay WM. “Traumatic bitemporal hemianopia.” Semin Ophthalmol 22, 3-7, 2007.
- Bu P, Basith B, Von Zee CL, Stubbs, Jr, EB, Perlman JI. “Preserved Retinal Function by Simvastatin in Experimental Glaucoma.” Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci, 2007.
- Bu P, Riske PS, Zaya NE, Carey R, Bouchard CS. “A Comparison of topical chlorhexidine, ciprofloxacin, and fortified tobramycin/cefazolin in rabbit models of Staphylococcus and Pseudomonas keratitis.” J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. Jun;23(3):213-20; 2007.
- Bu P, Basith B, Von Zee, CL, Stubbs EB, Jr., Perlman JI. “Preserved Retinal Function by Simvastatin in Experimental Glaucoma.” ARVO abstract #208/B824, 2007.
- Velotta E. “Severity of Ocular Involvement as an Independent Clinical Marker for Prognosis, Complications, and Short-Term Mortality in Patients With Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis.” ARVO abstract #362/B564, 2007.
- Park W, Welch M, Russo P. “Impact of Mechanical Rubbing on the Effectiveness of No-Rub Contact Lens Solution Protein removal: An in vivo Study.” ARVO Abstract #5401/B647, 2007.
- Baumfalk RL, Jay, WM. Outcome Study of Low Vision Device Usage in Students With Impaired Vision in a School Setting. ARVO abstract# 3554/B1017, 2007.
- Salm DF, Bouchard CS, Anderson M. “Keratometry Measurements Following Penetrating Keratoplasty.” ARVO abstract # 3543/B934, 2007.
- John T, Taylor DA, Shimmyo M, Siskowski BE. “Corneal Hysteresis Following Descemetorhexis With Endokeratoplasty (DXEK) (Sutureless Corneal Transplant.)” ARVO abstract # 4716/B708, 2007.
- Taylor DA, John T, Shimmyo M, Siskowski BE. “Corneal Hysteresis Following Deep Lamellar Endothelial Keratoplasty (DLEK) (Sutureless Corneal Transplant.)” ARVO abstract #4705/B697, 2007.
- Doe JW IV, Bouchard CS, Sugar J, Rubenstein. “Decreased Corneal Donor Death to Preservation Interval is a Prognostic Factor in Graft Survival and Final BVCA of Penetrating Keratoplasty in Keratoconus patients.” ARVO abstract #474/B692, 2007.
- Andreoli ME, Westerfeld C, Andreoli MT, Kloek C, Andreoli CM. “Nail Related Open Globe Injuries.” ARVO abstract #5487/B733, 2007.
- Bouchard CS, “Keratoplasty measurements following penetrating keratoplasty. Decreased corneal donor death to Preservation interval is a prognostic factor in graft survival and final BCVA of penetrating keratoplasty in keratoconus patients.” ARVO, Fort Lauderdale, FL, May 2007.
- Ahmad AZ, Merchut MP. "Orbital Diseases." The Interface of Neurology & Internal Medicine, 136;819-822, 2007.
- Khanna A, Merchut MP. "Ocular Infections and Inflammation." The Interface of Neurology & Internal Medicine, 137;823-826, 2007.
- deAlba F, Merchut MP. "Optic Neuritis and Retinal Vascular Disorders." The Interface of Neurology & Internal Medicine, 138;827-830, 2007.
- Bouchard CS, Yanoff M, Duker J. "Noninfectious Keratitis in Eds." Mosby-Year Book, Inc., St. Louis, MO, 2007.
Journal Article Reviews
- Jay WM and Jay S. 50 Years Ago in the Journal of Pediatrics. “Comparison of ocular reactions using penicillin and bacitracin ointments in ophthalmia neonatorum prophylaxis.” Reviewed in J. Pediatr 151: 481, 2007.
- Perlman JI. “Ocular Traumatology”, edited by Ferenc Kuhn. JAMA 299:2211-2212, 2007.
- Sarkey JP, Richards MP, Stubbs Jr. EB. “Lovastatin attenuates nerve injury in an animal model of Guillain-Barré syndrome.” J. Neurochem. 100;1265-1277, 2007.