- Bouchard CS and John T. “Indications and outcomes of amniotic membrane transplantation.” The Ocular Surface; 2:34-44, 2004.
- Chaves M, Mafee M, Castillo B, Kaufman L, Johnstone H and Edward DP. “Medulloepithelioma of the optic nerve.” J Ped Ophthalmol Strab; 41(1), January/February, 2004.
- Delany C and Jay WM. “Papilledema and abducens nerve palsy following ethylene glycol ingestion.” Semin Ophthalmol; 19, 72-74, 2004.
- Emerick GT. “Improving the success of filtration surgery.” Glaucoma Today, 1-4, January 2004.
- Emerick GT. “Management of prostaglandin nonresponders.” Glaucoma Today, 6, January 2004.
- Galasso JM and Jay WM. “An occult case of giant cell arteritis presenting with combined anterior ischemic optic neuropathy and cilioretinal artery occlusion.” Semin Ophthalmol; 19, 75-77, 2004
- Jay WM and Jay S. “50 Years Ago in the Journal of Pediatrics.” Oxygen and retrolental fibroplasia. Reviewed in J Pediatrics; 144:832, 2004.
- Jay S. and Jay WM, Henry M et al. “More than a simple headache: pseudo tumor cerebra in patients with sickle cell disease.” Pediatrics; 113:e265-9, March 2004. Reviewed in Journal Watch-Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine; 3:42, May 10, 2004.
- Jay WM and Jay S. “Paintball injuries in children: more than meets the eye.” Listman DA, Pediatrics; 113:15-18, 2004. Reviewed in Journal Watch-Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine; 3:30, March 15, 2004.
- John T. Fluoroquinolones efficacy? “How effective are the old antibodies compared with the new fourth-generation fluoroquinolones?” Cataract and Refractive Surgery Today; 2004.
- John T. “Stitchless corneal transplantation.“ Cataract and Refractive Surgery Today; 4(8), 27-30, 2004.
- Melian E and Jay WM. “Primary radiotherapy for optic nerve sheath meningioma.” Semin Ophthalmol; 19, 130-140, 2004.
- Mirza RG, Biller J and Jay WM. “Occipital lobe infarction following cardiac ablation.” Semin Ophthalmol; 19, 70-71, 2004.
- Munir WM, Sharma MC, Li T, de Alba F and Glodstein DA. “Retinal oxalosis in primary hyperoxaluria type 1.” Retina 24(6):974-6, 2004.
- Nielsen JS, Blatt S, Perlman JI and Gieser RG. “Clinicopathologic case report: scleral buckle associated nontuberculous mycobacterial scleritis.” Semin Ophthalmol; 19, 101-104, 2004.
- Bouchard CS, John T. “Amniotic membrane transplantation in the management of severe ocular surface disease: indications and outcomes.” Occul surf. 2(3):201-11, 2004.
- Mirza R, Bouchard CS, Bu P and Nijm L. “Use of fibrin glue for conjunctival limbal auto grafts in a rabbit model of limbal stem cell deficiency.” ARVO Abstract #1446/B257, 2004.
- Castillo BV, Khan A, Gieser R, Shownkeen H, Origitano TC. “Purtscher-like retinopathy and Horner's syndrome following coil embolization of the carotid artery.” ARVO Abstract #236/B209, 2004.
- John T, Fraenkel GG, John ME.”Keratocyte densities and interface changes in failed deep lamellar endothelial keratoplasty (DLEK).” ARVO Abstract #2903/B538, 2004.
- Bu P, Zhan X, Emerick AJ, Perlman JI, Stubbs EB Jr. “Neurotransmitter distribution in experimental diabetic retinopathy.” ARVO Abstract #3232/B867,2004.
- McDonnell JF and Banich A. “Successful management of pediatric high anisometropia.” ARVO Abstract #2578/B213, 2004.
- Delany CM, Perlman JI, Sother R, Murra D, Thir J, Rya M, Shiraz P, Nemchausk B.A., Kanabrocki, E.L. “Circadian and overall relationships between intraocular pressure, blood pressure, heart rate and nitric oxide in men.” ARVO Abstract #5031/B355, 2004.
- Mooth VV, John T, John A. “Light and ultrastructural analysis of human corneas following LASIK. “ ARVO Abstract #4877/B201, 2004.
- Dvorak AW, John T, Clark J and Lyzaka J. “In vitro susceptibilities of ocular isolates to old and new antibiotics.” ARVO Abstract #4972/B296, 2004.
Published Book Chapters
- Bouchard CS. "Ocular Immune Response in Cornea.” Second Edition, Krachmer JH, Mannis MF, and Holland EJ, eds., Mosby-Year Book, Inc. St. Louis, MO, 2004.
- Perlman JI. Ophthalmology edited by Myron Yanoff and Jay S. Duker, 2nd Edition, 2004. JAMA 291:3016-3017.