- Cannon J.P., Fiscella, R., Pattharachayaul, S., Garey, K.W., de Alba, F., Piscitelli, S., Edward, D.P. and Danziger, L.H. “Comparative toxicity and concentrations of intravitreal Amphotericin B formulations in a rabbit model.” Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 44:2112-2117, 2003.
- Castillo B, Kaufman L. “Pediatric tumors of the eye and orbit.” Pediatr Clin N Am 50:149-172, 2003.
- Davis, P. and Jay, W.M. “Optic nerve head drusen.” Semin Ophthalmol; 18, 222-242, 2003.
- Freedom, T. and Jay, W.M. “Migraine with and without headache.” Semin Ophthalmol; 18, 210-217, 2003.
- Gruener, G. and Jay, W.M. “Treatment of headache with Botulinum toxin Administration.” Semin Ophthalmol; 18,200-204, 2003.
- Jay, W.M. and Jay, S. “50 Years Ago in the Journal of Pediatrics.” A current summary of strabismus in children, by Regnier, E. J Pediatrics; 43:732-9, 1953. Reviewed in J Pediatrics; 143:719, 2003.
- Jay S and Jay WM. “Retinoblastoma in children conceived by IVF.” Journal Watch: Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine. 2:29, 2003.
- Jay WM and Jay S. “When to stop patching for amblyopia: Three strikes and you’re out.” Journal Watch: Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine; 2:26-27, 2003.
- Jay WM and Jay S. “A randomized trial of patching regimens for treatment of moderate amblyopia-less patching – Less patching is just as good, by the pediatric eye disease group.” Arch Ophthalmol 121:603-11, 2003. Reviewed in Journal Watch: Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine; 2:54, 2003.
- Jay WM and Jay S. “Nonophthalmologist accuracy in diagnosing retinal hemorrhages in the shaken baby syhndrome – In the eye of the beholder, by Morad et al.” J Pediatr 142:431-4. Reviewed in Journal Watch – Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine, 2003.
- Jay, W.M., Shah, M.I., and Schneck, M.J. “Bilateral occipital-parietal hemorrhagic infarctions following chiropractic cervical manipulation.” Semin Ophthalmol; 18, 205-209, 2003.
- Jay WM and Jay S. “Myopia, genetics and ambient lighting in UK sample – night lights do not increase the risk of infants becoming nearsighted, by Guggenheim JA et al.” Br J Ophthalmol 87:580-2, 2003. Reviewed in Journal Watch: Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine; 2:67, 2003.
- John T. “Use of indocyanine green in deep lamellar endothelial keratoplasty.” J Cataract Refract Surg 29:437-443, 2003.
- John T. “Human amniotic membrane transplantation: Past, present and future.” Ophthalmol Clin N Am 16:43-65, 2003.
- John T, Allen S, John AG, Lai CI, Carey RB. “Staphylococcus epidermidis adherence to human amniotic membrane and to human, rabbit and cat conjunctiva.” J Cataract Refract Surg 29:1211-1218, 2003.
- McDonnell JF. “Crooked eyes are more than a cosmetic problem.” Interview in Loyola Living, December 2003.
- McDonnell JF. “Don’t take headaches lying down.”Interview in Chicago Parent Magazine, p.26. October 2003. 2007
- Muraskas JK, McDonnell JF, Chudik RJ, Salyer KE, Glynn L. “Amniotic band syndrome with significant orofacial clefts and disruptions and distortions of craniofacial structure.” J Ped Surg 38(4):635-638, 2003.
- Tidow-Kebritchi S, and Jay WM. “Anterior ischemic optic neuropathy following off-pump cardiac bypass surgery.” Semin Ophthalmol 18; 166-168, 2003.
- Lin A, Hoffman D, Gaasterland D, Caprioli J. “Neural networks to identify glaucomatous visual field progression. Am J Ophthalmol, 135(1): 49-54, 2003.
- Banich AM, Bu P, Jacob G, Fox L, Zhang L, Perlman JI. “Penetration of chlorhexidine into the rabbit anterior chamber following topical administration.” ARVO Abstract #3769/B472, 2003.
- Bu P, Stittsworth JD, Dinh T, Stubbs EB Jr., Perlman JI. “The effect of short-duration pressure-induced ischemia on retinal function in GLAST knockout mice.” ARVO Abstract #2928/B767, 2003.
- Castillo BV. “Isolation and culture of adult human retinal stem cells.” ARVO Abstract #1020, 2003.
- Delany CM, John T, John ME. "Sandwich Keratitis (SK) after deep lamellar endothelial keratoplasty (DLKE).” ARVO Abstract #1396/B292, 2003.
- Eidt SJ, Larson BL, Creech S, Bouchard CS. “LASIK and LASEK: A comparison of starburst phenomenon seen around lights at night.” ARVO Abstract #2645/B484, 2003.
- John T, John AG. “Corneal sensitivity after deep lamellar endothelial keratoplasty (DLEK).” ARVO Abstract #4690/B349, 2003.
- Khan A and Castillo B Jr. “Isolation of porcine retinal stem cells.” ARVO Abstract #1695/B591, 2003.
- Nielsen JS, John OC, John T. “Ultrastructural analysis and characterization of AmbioDry dehydrated human amniotic membrane allografts.” ARVO Abstract #4672/B331, 2003.
- Tidow-Kebritchi S, Park W, Perlman JI, Bu P, Klineman BS, Pinto DJ, Creech S. “Differences in intraocular pressure changes during cardiac surgery performed with or without cardiopulmonary bypass.” ARVO Abstract #814/B789, 2003.
- Spaeth GL, Katz LJ, Myers JS, Terebuh AK, Mantravadi, AM. “Glaucoma Surgery.” Tasman W and Jaeger (eds.) JB Lippincott Company, Duanes Ophthalmology, Chapter 15 – Philadelphia 2008.
- Alexander, TD, Delucia TA, Von-Zee-Pervan C, Jones KJ. Olfactory ensheathing cells (OECs) and brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) enhance βII tubulin mRNA expression in rubrospinal motoneurons (RSMN) following spinal cord injury (SCI). Program No. 674.2. 2003 Neuroscience Meeting Planner. New Orleans, LA: Society for Neuroscience, 2003. Online.
- Jay, WM. Seminars in Ophthalmology, Introduction, Informa,Volume 23, 2: 82-82, March-April 2008.
- Jay, WM. Seminars in Ophthalmology, Introduction, Volume 23, Number 3: 139-140, May-June 2008.
- Leung EH, Moskalewicz R, Parada JP, Kovach KJ, Bouchard C. “Exophiala jeanselmei keratitis after Laser in Situ Keratomileusis.” Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. 34:1809-181, Oct 2008.
- Leung EH, Badlani VK. “New preservative does not alter efficacy of travoprost.” Ophthal Times 36-37, Sept 1, 2008.
- Khan S, Leung E, Jay WM. “Stroke and Visual Rehabilitation.” Topics in Stroke Rehabil 15(1):27-36, Feb 2008.