Charles Bouchard, MD
- “Selective Lamellar Keratoplasty ”, Panelist at the World Cornea Congress VII, San Diego, CA, April 2015.
- “Chronic Intermittent Hypoxia: The $100B Disease You See and Might Miss Every Day”, Northwestern University Department Of Ophthalmology, Robert Miller Professorship, Alumni Day. Chicago, IL, June 2015.
- “Vascular Disease of the eye and their Surgical management”, 3rd IUA Course for Young Vascular Specialists, Prague, Czech Republic, July 2015.
- “Sleep Apnea and the Eye”, 2015 UIC Cornea and Refractive Surgery Symposium, University of Illinois Eye Center, Chicago, IL, September 2015.
- “Ocular Manifestations of Sleep Apnea”, The 9th TMUEH International Eye Meeting in conjunction with the Chinese Forum of the Prevention and Control of Diabetic Eye Disease and the Annual Meeting of Tianjin Ophthalmological Society 2015, Tianjin, China, October 2015.
- “Ocular Manifestaitons of Sleep Apnea", CHEST 2015 Annual Meeting, Montreal, Canada, October 2015.
- “Stevens-Johnson Syndrome: Inciting Medications and Chronic Treatment”, AAO Annual Meeting, November 2015.
Felipe de Alba, MD
- "Blood Splatter Druing Intravitreal Injections", ARVO Annual Meeting, Presentation #4795, Denver CO, May, 2015.
- "Use of Oral Spironolactone for the Treatment of Chronic Central Serous Chorioretinopathy", Rabb Retina Study Club, Chicago, IL June 2015.
- "Treatment for Residual Fluid in Post Vitrectomy Vitreomacular Traction Syndrome", Rabb Retinal Study Club, Chicago, IL, June 2015.
- Choroidal and Orbital Involvement in IgG4 Related Disease", Raab Retina Study Club, Chicago, IL , June 2015.
- "Access to Retinal Specialists within the United States", 26th Annual Resident/Alumni Day, Maywood, IL, June 2015.
Omer Iqbal, MD
- XXth World Congress of Echocardiography and Vascular Ultrasound, Abu Dhabi, UAE, April 2015.
- 31st International Conference on Recent Advances in Echocardiography and Allied Techniques (MRI, CT Scan, Nuclear), San Diego, California, March 2015.
Walter M. Jay, MD
- "The Eye Exam", Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, January 2015.
- "The Neuro-Ophthalmology Exam", Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, January 2015.
- "Adolescent Medicine Board Preparation - Ophthalmology", Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, March 2015.
- "Headaches in Adolescents"Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, March 2015.
- "Introduction to Neuro-Ophthalmology", "Overcoming the Headaches", Society of Ophthalmic Medical Assistants in Chicago Monthly Meeting, Maywood, IL May 2015.
- "Headaches in Neuro-Ophthalmology", European Neuro-Ophthalmology Meeting, Ljubljana, Slovenia, June 2015.
- "Neuro-Ophthalmology, the Journal", European Neuro-Ophthalmology Meeting, Ljubljana, Slovenia, June 2015.
- "Controversy in Neuro-Ophthalmolgoy: Ultrasonography or Biopsy in Giant Cell Arteritis - The Superiority of Biopsy" European Neuro-Ophthalmology Meeting, Ljubljana, Slovenia, June 2015.
Simon Kaja, PhD
- "Modulation of Intracellular Ryanodine Receptors by Presenlins" 4th International Conference on Neurology and Therapeutics, Rome, Italy, July 2015.
Cynthia Pervan, PhD
- "Prenylation of Rho GTPases: A Novel Mechanism Regulating Gene Expression and Protein Stability", American Society for Neurochemistry Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, March 16, 2015.
Evan B. Stubbs, Jr, PhD
"Post-translational Prenylation of GTPases in neurodegeneration and repair", Colloquium Chair, American Society for Neurochemistry Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, March 16, 2015.
"Cdc 42 and RalA GTPase as novel therapeutic targets in inflammatory autoimmune neuropathy", American Society for Neurochemistry Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, March 16, 2015.
Susanne Tidow-Kebritchi, MD
- "Ocular Viscosurgical Devices", Northwestern Phaco Course, Chicago IL, August 2015.
- "Intraocular Lenses: Past / Present / Future", SOMAC Lecture, Chicago IL, September 2015.
David K. Yoo, MD
- "Bell’s Palsy and Facial Paralysis", Grand Rounds for Primary Care Physicians, Gottlieb Memorial Hospital, Melrose Park, IL, February 2015.
- "Update on Thyroid Eye Disease", Department of Endocrinology Grand Rounds, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL, January 2015.
- "Update on Thyroid Eye Disease", Third Annual Rush Orbital Anatomy & Dissection Course, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL January 2015.